"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
The Youth Ministry was established to develop and organize programs, events and activities that would be effective in the development of our children in all aspects of their lives: spiritual, social, and physical. Because we recognize the varied levels of growth and development of our children, we strive to present materials and information conducive to educating each level, with emphasis as follows:
1. To bring the children into a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
2. To encourage study, reading, and meditation in the Word of God.
3. To build and enhance Christian attitudes, character and conduct.
4. To provide activities in a Christian environment for fun and fellowship.
5. To affirm our Youth's full significance as members in the body of Christ, in the adult congregation, and in society at large.
Stratford Christian Center Church